About the department
Welcome to the Careers section of our website, and thank you for your interest in joining iCar!
We are always on the look-out for exceptionally talented and ambitious people to join our revolutionary, rapidly growing teams in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia who will strive to support the achievement of Our Mission to be the largest and most trusted automotive properties in ASEAN.
Our team members are selected on the basis of a wide variety of skills and aptitudes according to the job for which they apply – but drive and dedication to be the best, creative proactivity, taking responsibility and being accountable, staying positive when handling challenges, an adaptable attitude and whole-hearted commitment are high on the list of essential qualities for all of our roles.
If you think you have what it takes, check out our vacancies, seize the moment, and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck with your application!
Submitting your resume to us is giving us consent to use your personal data for job application processing purposes. Protection of personal data of iCar Asia’s Users matters, and iCar Asia has a well-defined policy. Please refer to iCar Asia’s personal data protection notice located at Personal Data Protection Notice which forms part of this Agreement, to understand how iCar Asia uses and protects the personal data of its Users.
About the job
- Engage all dealers in assigned areas given by the HoD
- Convert dealers into self-upload
- Train and guide dealers on how to use the product
- Credit Balance Management
- Contact and follow up on any inconsistencies
- Need to achieve the assigned call number/day
- Reset passwords for dealers who have forgotten their login
- Ensure all clusters are at 100% coverage
- Furnish daily report on closed won/ lost by territory and accounts
- Build, revive and manage customer accounts
- Gather & analyse market intelligence from areas assigned
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with dealers
- Understands customers’ needs
- Participate fully in the team which includes taking part in weekly meetings, providing feedbacks and ideas to the team lead/manager to help grow the business
- Collaborate with the Management, undertake any other duties or projects that may be reasonably required by the Management or that may be reasonably foreseen through proactive role engagement and deal with matters arising in a timely and effective manner
- Reset password upon request from dealers
- Create accounts for new customers
- No changes on daily work, scope and responsibilities unless instructed by Head of Sales
Who are we looking for?
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Possess a minimum school certificate (SPM or equivalent )
- Relevant work experience in outdoor sales or telesales (circa 2+years)
- Excellent product knowledge
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications (MS Office)
- Excellent telephone skills and courteous
- Good time management
- A results-driven and professional style with sophisticated sales skills; able to deliver high-results and to display innovation, positivity, enthusiasm and passion even during challenging situations
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills; a confident and effective co-ordinator with a professional, charming but assertive manner as needed; able to acknowledge the importance of managing reputation
- Extremely high standards of accuracy, presentation, care over work and an eye for detail
- Pro-active in creating own workload and looking for tasks; able to self-motivate, work independently and use own initiative in the absence of clear guidelines by identifying tasks/issues , projects and/or potential problems in advance and creating solutions
- An efficient, calm, fast and flexible approach; prioritises workload to meet targets and deadlines; manages multiple priorities; adapts quickly to changing requirements in a very fast-paced working environment
- Accountable and responsible; follows up on work, sees tasks through to completion and takes ownership of outcomes
- A proactive approach communication at different levels and in different contexts; able and willing to adapt style to build and maintain relationships
- A sensitive, discreet, diplomatic and sophisticated manner when dealing with colleagues, senior management and third parties; listens carefully and establishes credibility
- Strong focus on relationship-building; able to display positivity and an outgoing, sociable demeanour while balancing with discretion
- Adopts a positive, innovative and creative attitude to work; thinks outside the box and explores the better way of doing things and takes on a “sleeves-rolled-up” and “can-do” approach even when faced with challenges
- Maintains absolute integrity and confidentiality; is trustworthy, honest, credible and reliable
- Takes care over personal appearance and adopts a professional manner and dress code at all times
- Resourceful and able to gather information related to process improvements and drive sales by manging customer expectation
- Self-motivated; has high level of energy in achieveing targets and managing workload
- Communication skills required, with ability to effectively interface with both internal staff and external customers with a professional and positive attitude.
- Self-discipline, personal drive and takes initiative in the work environment to achieve accurate and timely results.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, effectively multi-task and prioritize while under pressure. Handles stress effectively.
- Time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve basic problems. Understands when to escalate problems to a higher level.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Customer service skills and dedicated to producing quality work.