Assistant Manager – Digital Solutions (Media Sales)
About the department
To establish iCar Asia as the leading Automotive Media company in Malaysia by championing our products in market and providing digital education and innovation to the industry, advertising agencies & clients. Grow revenue across multiple platforms, increasing market share from other forms of media and our competitors.
About the job
This role is responsible for delivering advertising revenue across iCar Asia’s digital portfolio. With a client base including major Media Agencies as well as Direct clients, the Digital Solutions team is tasked with creating innovative, solution based ideas to deliver on client’s objectives and increase iCar’s revenue base and market share.
Who are we looking for?
- Proactively prospect, develop and cultivate sales leads to build sales pipeline.
- Display a thorough understanding of assigned account’s business needs and revenue potential.
- Grow & maintain advertisers and agency relationships to effectively build and grow ad revenue.
- Analyse data trends and campaign performances to formulate strategic sales pitches.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets according to sales game plan.
- Prepare innovative & turn-key sales proposals (across multiple sites) to meet client’s needs and expectations.
- Presents, negotiates and sells digital media solutions to prospective agency and direct clients, typically pitching to media planners and marketing managers.
- Responsible to oversee and ensure the correct follow-up with the client.
- Recommending effective media solutions and proving campaign updates to ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their ROI.
- Take full responsibility for advertiser’s campaign management including contracts and billings.
- Responsible to report weekly sales achievements and pipeline growth on a regular and accurate basis.
- At least 3-5 years solid experience in media sales/ client servicing in DIGITAL or advertising& media
- Experience in automotive industry/project is added advantage
- Outstanding ability to translate strategic thinking into proactive execution and to work independently at an operational level
- Pro-active working style & excellent time management
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills; a confident, speedy and effective decision-maker with gravitas and persuasive presentation skills
- A proactive and adaptable approach to both written and oral communication
- Results driven, with an entrepreneurial approach to business
- High standards of accuracy, presentation, care over work and an eye for detail
- Open for Malaysian only