Admin Assistant (Internship)
About the department
To establish the Company as the leading Automotive Media company by championing our products in market and providing digital education and innovation to the industry, advertising agencies & clients. To grow revenue across multiple platforms, increasing market share from other forms of media and our competitors.
About the job
The Admin Assistant is responsible for coordinating the activities of the HQ office and assist in processing orders, follow-up on sales cases and handling the sales closure up to receipt of payments. This includes, among others, seeing the weekly/daily meeting schedule for the teams, preparing all material for each meeting and proactively communicating with Dealers each month for a service call in between the team and the branch f2f meetings.
Who are we looking for?
- Prepare sales reports for the team and the branch; generate weekly sales report for the management.
- Prepare customer account usage statistics for the team and the branch as preparation for their daily visitation.
- Develop weekly journey/visitation plan and track for the team and the branch.
- Providing timely, quality support to the team and the branch throughout the sales cycle.
- Generate reports around revenue, renewals, sales cycle, and usage trends.
- Weekly drop-off comments.
- Assist in bump challenge, bump program.
- Assist in verification for resigned/ closed down accounts.
- Assist in managing the team’s attendance, new joiners form and target letter.
- Consolidation of market data and data of competitors.
Essential Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, Foundation or Diploma in any fields
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to speak in Mandarin or Chinese dialects will be an added advantage
- Good communication skill
- Knowledge in Microsoft software e.g.: Excel, Word, Office and etc.