Account Manager (Senior Sales Executive)
About the department
To establish the Company as the leading Automotive Media company by championing our products in market and providing digital education and innovation to the industry, advertising agencies & clients. To grow revenue across multiple platforms, increasing market share from other forms of media and our competitors.
About the job
To build customer relationships and attracting new customers to use Carlist.my by managing the accounts and territory that has been assigned. To promote Carlist.my to potential customers and enable adaptation. To promote monetize products and upsell upcoming enhancements. To collect customer feedbacks and channel the issues to relevant departments and ensure solutions are provided accordingly.
Who are we looking for?
- Engage all dealers in assigned areas given by the HoD
- Convert dealers into self-upload
- To sell monetize product and other enhancement products.
- Train and guide dealers on how to use the product
- To manage dealer inventory list to ensure updated and quality listings.
- Acquisition of new customers
- Contact and follow up on any inconsistencies
- Perform a minimum of 7 actual business calls per day
- Reset passwords for dealers who have forgotten their login
- Ensure all clusters are at 100% coverage
- Furnish daily activity report inclusive of closed won/ lost by territory and accounts
- Build, revive and manage customer accounts
- Work actively towards monthly car listings and revenue targets
- Gather & analyse market intelligence from areas assigned
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with dealers
- Understands customers’ needs
- Liaise with listings force team to ensure listings quality is achieved
- Participate fully in the team’s daily morning briefing , providing feedbacks and ideas to the team lead/manager to help grow the business
- Collaborate with the Management, undertake any other duties or projects that may be reasonably required by the Management or that may be reasonably foreseen through proactive role engagement and deal with matters arising in a timely and effective manner.
- Authorization/ Structure
- Reset password upon request from dealers
- Masquerade as dealer account only with consent from customers.
- No changes on daily work, scope and responsibilities unless instructed by Head of Sales – Classifieds
- Reports to Head of Sales – Classifieds
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Possess a minimum school certificate (SPM or equivalent )
- Relevant work experience in outdoor sales (circa 2+years)
- Excellent product knowledge
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications (MS Office)
- Required language(s): Chinese, Malay and English
- Must be able to speak at least one Chinese dialect fluently
- Pleasant looking & courteous when meeting customers face-to-face
- Good time management