Account Manager (New Car Sales)
About the department
To establish the Company as the leading Automotive Media company by championing our products in market and providing digital education and innovation to the industry, advertising agencies & clients. To grow revenue across multiple platforms, increasing market share from other forms of media and our competitors.
About the job
To build customer relationships and attracting new customers to use Carlist.my by managing the accounts and territory that has been assigned. To promote Carlist.my to potential customers and enable adaptation. To promote monetize products and upsell upcoming enhancements. To collect customer feedbacks and channel the issues to relevant departments and ensure solutions are provided accordingly.
Who are we looking for?
- Acquire all dealers in assigned territory given by the HoD and develop sales opportunities within the customer base
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with new, growing and existing dealers for your assigned territory
- To focus on providing end to end account management and up selling more products and services that would benefit dealers and generate revenue for Carlist
- Achieve agreed sales targets and business objectives
- Perform a minimum of 4 actual business visit per day and ensure all clusters are at 100% coverage
- Furnish daily activity report inclusive of closed won/ lost by territory and accounts
- Gather & analyse market intelligence from territory assigned
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with dealers
- Participate fully in the team’s daily morning briefing , providing feedbacks and ideas to the team lead/manager to help grow the business
- Collaborate with the Management, undertake any other duties or projects that may be reasonably required by the Management or that may be reasonably foreseen through proactive role engagement and deal with matters arising in a timely and effective manner
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- A minimum of Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in outbound Sales environment.
- Strong communications skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good time management
- Able to think out of the box and provide appealing solutions to clients.
- Able to converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Portray the characteristics of a strong and reliable team player.
- Should possess own car as this is an outdoor job. Allowances are provided accordingly.
- Current, clean driving license for regular client visits
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours and weekends as may be required to build client relationships and attend events.
- Required to travel to meet clients
- Required to work flexible hours