About the department
About the job
The role of the ProductTrainer reports to the Training Manager and is responsible for the nationwide education and training of both internal and external stakeholders; to position Carlist.my as the only digital automotive marketplace that connects professional car sellers to real buyers; to Sell More Cars.
This role will be responsible to maximize the sales teams’ effectiveness by determining and solving training needs in support of the Company’s revenue growth, market penetration and adoption. This role will be key in providing digital education and innovation to the automotive industry and car dealers; developing and implementing creative training/education strategies that will deliver support for the brand, drive sales, and customer loyalty.
Who are we looking for?
- Plan, schedule, and provide training for new and existing dealers and internal staffs.
- Develop individual results by providing coaching, conducting training sessions, and developing outcome improvement resources.
- Ensure all dealer facing touch points have been trained for all eventualities (sales or support needs)
- Maximize dealer’s effectiveness and usage of product by determining and solving training needs.
- Conduct performance check and monitoring on training conducted.
- Liaise with managers and conduct training needs analysis at for dealers by observing sales encounters; studying sales results; and conferring with team.
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques and integrating support with routine job functions.
- Update job knowledge as and when new products and features are produced by Product & Technology team.
- Assist and coordinate with marketing departments in improving trainings with dealers.
- At least 3-5 years of proven training experience
- Solid experience working for a multinational organisation where English is the primary business language and ideally based abroad
- Previous experience in automotive and/or online media industry is advantageous
- Experience working and making decisions in a low-structure environment
- Consultancy and/or change agent skills; coaching skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Negotiation skills and ability to manage strict deadlines