About the department
Content of About Operations Team
About the job
The Operations team supports end to end customer management that includes customer service, telesales, after sales support, quality assurance and management of new and old listings in our website. The team is also responsible to deliver consistent customer experience across all channels to delight our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- To be the key point of contact for our customers and consumers.
- To serve customer by providing accurate product and service information; resolve customer’s issue and follow up on leads.
- To handle all customer enquiries and requests promptly, accurately and professionally (inbound and outbound calls, email etc)
- To conduct outbound calls
- Close sales on a daily basis
- To update and maintain customer interaction in the customer relationship database.
- To meet service targets by achieving both service and productivity level by ensuring all inbound and outbound calls are managed within the stipulated SLA
- To resolve customer’s complaints tactfully and escalate the case to Team Lead when necessary
- Provide customer’s comments to Team Leader for service improvement
- To maintain amicable working relationship with other members of the call centre/ customer service
- Able to multi task in fast paced team environment with the ability to operate flexible hours, including evenings/ weekends and holidays, according to store operational recruitment.
- Performs requisite daily/ weekly/ monthly administrative tasks/ duties e.g. daily progress report and etc.
Desirable knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Candidate must possess at a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any fields with minimum 1 to 2 years working experience in call centre/ tele-marketing/ online/ automotive industries.
- Good command of spoken and written English and at least one other language, preferably Bahasa, Cantonese, Mandarin, or Hokkien,
- At least 2 – 3 years of working experience in contact centre / tele-sale/ tele-marketing environment
- Good decision making and able to work independently and cross functionally
- Knowledge in automotive, online business or digital marketing is an added advantage.