About the department
iCar Asia is the largest network of online automotive sites in ASEAN, reaching over 7 million people every month across Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. Our brands include Carlist.my and LiveLifeDrive.com in Malaysia, Mobil123.com in Indonesia, and one2car.com, Autospinn.com and ThaiCar.com in Thailand. We are publicly listed company on Australian Stock Exchange with our Head Office based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia… and we are on the hunt to recruit ONLY the absolute best talent this region has to offer!
About the job
To support the growth and expansion of the Company through effective marketing campaigns & communication. Developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand and drive sales and online traffic.
Who are we looking for?
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing
- Managing campaign budgets on a day to day basis.
- Drive campaign management for acquisition programs across multiple channels.
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives.
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences.
- Develop and maximise third party relationships to deliver on brand objectives and strategies.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyse performance that leverage behavioural interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to senior leadership.
- Responsible for all aspects of projects, including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking / monitoring procedures.
- Establish and articulate project scope, strategy and objectives to internal clients, production team and key leadership.
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution.
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned.
Requirement & Experience
- Degree in Marketing, International Business, Business Administration or other related qualification
- 1-3 years of proven marketing experience, ideally from a related industry sector environment with a good understanding of marketing for online business.
- Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including website, print communications, online communications and direct mail
- Proficient in English & Malay language. Ability to speak and write in Chinese is an advantage.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, proficient in Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage.
- Light traveling and occasional weekend duties are expected