About the department
About the job
To work with Event Management Team, Media Sales, OEMs, and Dealerships to develop and produce Malaysia’s largest and most exciting Motor Expos, Motor Shows and Motor Events in Malaysia. The flexibility and freedom to create industry-leading events in all sizes, shapes, and locations. Our vision is to successfully connect buyer and sellers through their whole automotive journey, and hosting successful events is a perfect opportunity to showcase our capability.
Who are we looking for?
- Events Management – Plan activities to draw visitors, improve visitors’ experience & retention at the event, secure seminar speakers, plan & coordinate events logistics including setup, liaise with venues on setup requirements
- Prepare exhibitors’ manual / handbook & post event report
- Cost Management – negotiations and monitor spending
- Work with & manage vendors to ensure flawless execution of events
- Provide support to Sales team on customers’ enquiry on expo basics
- Work with in-house designer team to prepare & create on-ground creative
- Liaise with customers’ operational staff on events logistics
- Check & submit suppliers’ invoices for approval and payment
- Develop deep understanding of customers’ and visitors’ behavior and needs
- Maintain close relationship with customers & sales team
- Act on customers’ feedbacks and strive to improve in future events
- Ensure customers’ events requirements are met
- Events Optimization Recommendations
- Look into weaknesses and failures of each event and strive to make improvement in future events
- Collate feedback and ideas to be used in future events
- Generate quality post event reports (accurate & timely). Post event reports must be sent out to sales team in timely manner.
- Good interpersonal and skills are essential as the satisfaction of the clients is the number-one priority.
- Perfect time management, goal oriented and strive to complete the assigned project according to deadline.
- An outstanding organiser and administrator with meticulous attention to detail.Team worker with the ability to both establish good working relationships and to support and cooperate with others.
- Able to demonstrate outstanding creative problem-solving and negotiating abilities.
- An understanding of Health and Safety regulations.
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications (MS Office. Powerpoint)
- Able to multi – task
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong team player