Digital Insights Analyst
About the department
About the job
This individual will be the “data hero” of the organisation – defining, delivering, and maintaining the tracking & analytics capability of the business but with a consumer slant. Working directly with the marketing team (digital and consumer), you’ll be managing and analysing data from a variety of web systems and aggregating and gleaning insight from web statistics, product performance, customer behaviour, that can be used for marketing purposes and to increase insight and efficiency for the team.
Who are we looking for?
- Be the region’s expert in lead and transaction optimisation through industry research and experimentation.
- Perform analysis on the competition and the worlds most successful ecommerce websites and make recommendations.
- Understand the triggers that cause our consumers take an action on our websites by using a variety of tools, including Google Analytics, heat maps, and A/B tests.
- Work with the delivery teams to create A/B tests for experiments that will drive deeper engagement with our audience and generate more successful goals
- Measure and report the improvements so that teams can make the recommended improvements to the sites in interface, design, product, and technology increase the lead volumes.
- Discover website statistics that can be used in external marketing campaigns e.g infographics on behaviour, usage trends etc.
- Ensure proper translation of the ideas into the appropriate recommendations for development/execution.
- Wherever possible own the delivery of the successful tests into the sites in all our countries.
- Engaging vendors who can provide tools to enhance our digital advertising – through SEM, App etc
- Implement plans to transfer readers of our editorial content from consideration to intent and generates leads to car sellers.
- Collaborate with the Management, undertake any other duties or projects that may be reasonably required by the Management or that may be reasonably foreseen through proactive role engagement and deal with matters arising in a timely and effective manner.
- Generate product ideas to encourage users to return to the site more frequently, more visits equal more leads.
- Tertiary qualifications preferably BA/BS or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, and other digital advertising tools
- Good understanding of car buyers’ multichannel shopping behaviours and trends
- Strong ability to monitor business intelligence data and provide recommendations for website enhancements
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel (model building, pivot tables, graphing, etc.), Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, comfortable communicating at all levels. Ability to influence broadly selling optimisation ideas and implementing solutions to deliver the best for the business
- Very high standard of accuracy, presentation and attention to detail
- Numerate and with excellent use of English (including spelling, grammar and adapting communication style for audience)