Customer Service Executive (Outbound)
The Operations team supports end to end customer management that includes customer service, after sales support, quality assurance and management of new and old listings in our website. The team is also responsible to deliver consistent customer experience across all channels to delight our customers.
iCarAsia is the largest network of online automotive sites in ASEAN, reaching over 7 million people every month across Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. Our brands include Carlist.my and LiveLifeDrive.com in Malaysia, Mobil123.com in Indonesia, and one2car.com, Autospinn.com and ThaiCar.com in Thailand. We are a publicly listed company on the Australian Stock Exchange with our Head Office based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia…
About the job
The Customer Service Executive (Outbound) role will support outbound calls to potential car buyers and connect them with dealers and private sellers. Identified leads will be re-distributed to selected dealers to sustain and build relationship with dealers.
Who are we looking for?
- Perform outbound calls to consumers and validate leads status effectively
- Identify and validate leads for redistribution via carlist.my portal and the customer relationship database (CRM)
- Identify car make, model and variant to regenerate leads to dealers with similar cars
- To update and maintain customer interaction accurately in the customer relationship database (CRM)
- To meet service targets by achieving both service level and productivity by ensuring all leads are contacted daily with minimum back log
- Identify and short list leads that will generate revenue through private sellers products and connect them with the supporting team for follow up
- To resolve customer’s enquiries tactfully and escalate the case to Team Lead when necessary
- Provide customer’s comments to Team Leader for service improvement
- To maintain amicable working relationship with other members of the call centre/ customer service
- Able to multi task in fast paced team environment with the ability to operate flexible hours, including evenings/ weekends and holidays, according to store operational recruitment.
- Performs requisite daily/ weekly/ monthly administrative tasks/ duties e.g. daily progress report and etc
- Candidate must possess at a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any fields with minimum 1 to 2 years working experience in call centre/ tele-marketing/ online/ automotive industries.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to speak in Mandarin or Chinese dialects will be an added advantage
- At least 2 – 3 years of working experience in contact centre / tele-sale/ tele-marketing environment
- Good decision making and able to work independently and cross functionally