Customer Care Executive
About the department
Welcome to the Careers section of our website, and thank you for your interest in joining iCar!
We are always on the look-out for exceptionally talented and ambitious people to join our revolutionary, rapidly growing teams in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia who will strive to support the achievement of Our Mission to be the largest and most trusted automotive properties in ASEAN.
Our team members are selected on the basis of a wide variety of skills and aptitudes according to the job for which they apply – but drive and dedication to be the best, creative proactivity, taking responsibility and being accountable, staying positive when handling challenges, an adaptable attitude and whole-hearted commitment are high on the list of essential qualities for all of our roles.
If you think you have what it takes, check out our vacancies, seize the moment, and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck with your application!
Submitting your resume to us is giving us consent to use your personal data for job application processing purposes. Protection of personal data of iCar Asia’s Users matters, and iCar Asia has a well-defined policy. Please refer to iCar Asia’s personal data protection notice located at Personal Data Protection Notice which forms part of this Agreement, to understand how iCar Asia uses and protects the personal data of its Users.
About the job
- Handle inbound enquiries, feedback and provide resolutions to customers over the phone or via emails relating to product
- Manage and resolve customer requests promptly over the phone or via email within the SLA
- Perform outbound survey with external customers
- Investigate and resolve customer problems/ complaints
- Consolidate Customer Comment data and produce Customer Comment Report
- Generate new private seller leads with the aim of creating more sales
- Verify and assign package to private seller accounts
- Coordinate with Automotive photography team to manage photography service to private seller and ensure customer receive excellent service.
- Provide suggestion to private seller and maintain customer satisfaction
- Update and edit dealers/ private seller information on website
- Provide support on bill collection to operations and classified departments
- Consolidate, prepare and distribute customer feedback data and team activities report
- Follow up with customer requests
- Additional responsibility may be included within the job scope by head of department
Who are we looking for?
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Diploma degree or above with minimum 1 year working experience in customer service or call center or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of contact centre operation and customer service
- Sound knowledge of customer satisfaction and quality
Desirable knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Able to use Microsoft Excel
- Fair English communication skills
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situation
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Positive, energetic, and self-motivated
- Being attentive in identifying customers’ needs and desires.
- “can-do” attitude
- Ability to use “positive” language with excellent persuasion skills
- Have good sense of accountability and time management