Sales Manager – Northern Region (Based in Johor Bahru)
About the department
To establish the Company as the leading Automotive Media company by championing our products in market and providing digital education and innovation to the industry, advertising agencies & clients. To grow revenue across multiple platforms, increasing market share from other forms of media and our competitors.
About the job
The Sales Manager is responsible for creating and executing the classified & listings strategy and ensure iCar Asia is number 1 in Malaysia. The Sales Manager is to lead & coach a team of sales people and servicing agents to deliver outstanding achievement and foster a high performance sales culture. Focus is on increasing listing’s volume and quality to be a dominant number 1 in dealer’s listings. Achieve revenue targets by up-selling to depth products and delivering outstanding customer service.
Who are we looking for?
Leadership & Management
- Managing daily operations of Johor Bahru branch office
- Achieve sales targets consistently always striving to overachieve.
- Lead objection handling and training sessions with sales team to ensure the are capable of overcoming in market.
- Creates and executes strategies to achieve team success through new and innovative solutions.
- Provide sales tools and operational processes to ensure the Sales strategy is executed correctly.
- Leads from the front and by actions, not words.
- Provides weekly reporting and forecasting on time and accurately.
- Best of breed communication strategies are in place to maximise impact
- Monitor and manage teams effectively
- Pro-actively performance manage the team to drive optimum performance of individuals and the team
- New joiner induction of all new Account Managers, Account Executive and Listings Force
- Weekly training of Account Managers and Listing Force – Sales process, negotiation, presentation, digital etc.
- Ensure Account Managers and Listing Force daily/ weekly KPI’s are met and pipelines updated
- Lead on-line education in Malaysia to Dealerships
- Coordinate the negotiation process for large client contracts.
- Establishes and builds close relationships with senior people at Dealerships.
- Responsible for the level of service and customer satisfaction experienced by our clients and advertising agencies.
- Champion our brand to the market.
- Seek market intelligence and feedback to the business on a regular basis to ensure we are developing and evolving our products & services and defining the Customer Marketing strategy and implementation
- Educate and train all dealerships to ensure they are self-uploading and providing quality moderation
- Working with Operations team to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and to specification
- Marketing and/or business related degree.
- At least 3 years automotive experience with car dealers/ online automotive advertising experience in Malaysia
- Minimum of 3 years people management experience
- At least 5 years experience in senior sales or sales management
- In depth knowledge of advertising processes and strategies
- Computer / Internet / Software literacy
- Excellent organisation, time management and communication skills
- Numerate, understanding of excel, ppt, email and word