Assistant Manager, Digital Media Sales
About the department
To establish iCar Asia as the leading Automotive Media company in Malaysia by championing our products in market and providing digital education and innovation to the industry, advertising agencies & clients. Grow revenue across multiple platforms, increasing market share from other forms of media and our competitors.
About the job
Responsible for delivering advertising revenue across iCar Asia’s digital portfolio. With a client base including major Media Agencies as well as Direct clients, the Account Manager is tasked with creating innovative, solution based ideas to deliver on client’s objectives and increase iCar’s revenue base and market share.
- Proactively prospect, develop and cultivate sales leads to build sales pipeline.
- Display a thorough understanding of assigned account’s business needs and revenue potential.
- Grow & maintain advertisers and agency relationships to effectively build and grow ad revenue.
- Analyse data trends and campaign performances to formulate strategic sales pitches.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets according to sales game plan.
- Prepare innovative & turn-key sales proposals (across multiple sites) to meet client’s needs and expectations.
- Presents, negotiates and sells online media solutions to prospective agency and direct clients, typically pitching to media planners and marketing managers.
- Responsible to oversee and ensure the correct follow-up with the client.
- Recommending effective media solutions and proving campaign updates to ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their ROI.
- Take responsibility for advertiser’s campaign management including contracts and billings.
- Responsible to report weekly sales achievements and pipeline growth to Head of Sales on a regular and accurate basis.
- Product Innovation to ensure we deliver the most innvotive solutions to clients.
Who are we looking for?
- Marketing and/or business related degree
- Must have at least 3-5 years media sales experience and at least 2-3 years digital media experience
- Experience and understanding of Direct and Ad Agencies sales disciplines
- In depth knowledge of advertising processes and strategies
- Computer / Internet / Software literacy
- Excellent organisation, time management and communication skills
- Numerate, understanding of excel, ppt, email and word
- Experience building and managing a sales pipeline