About the department
Content of About Operations Team
About the job
The Telesales Executive is responsible to be the key point of contact for our customers and consumers. To serve customer by providing accurate product and service information; resolve customer’s issue and follow up on leads.
Who are we looking for?
- To conduct outbound calls and close sales on a daily basis
- To handle all customer enquiries and requests promptly, accurately and professionally (inbound and outbound calls, email etc)
- To update and maintain customer interaction in the customer relationship database.
- To meet service targets by achieving both service and productivity level by ensuring all inbound and outbound calls are managed within the stipulated SLA
- To resolve customer’s complaints tactfully and escalate the case to Team Lead when necessary
- Provide customer’s comments to Team Leader for service improvement
- To maintain amicable working relationship with other members of the call centre/ customer service
- Able to multi task in fast paced team environment with the ability to operate flexible hours, including evenings/ weekends and holidays, according to store operational recruitment.
- Performs requisite daily/ weekly/ monthly administrative tasks/ duties e.g. daily progress report and etc.
- Candidate must possess at a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any fields with minimum 1 to 2 years working experience in call centre/ tele-marketing/ online/ automotive industries.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to speak in Mandarin or Chinese dialects will be an added advantage
- At least 2 – 3 years of working experience in contact centre / tele-sale/ tele-marketing environment
- Good decision making and able to work independently and cross functionally