Team Lead, Integrated Services
About the department
Content of About Operations Team
About the job
Lead and manage professional photographers, runners, vehicle inspectors and relationship officers. Keep abreast of company strategy/developments and maintain awareness of online automobile industry developments focusing on car sellers and buyers experience.
Who are we looking for?
- Drive and energize the team to optimize productivity and performance by closely tracking and monitoring team activities, to ensure key performance indicators and quality objectives are met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to formulate and implement policies and procedures related to car buying and selling activities.
- Monitor activities related to runner services, vehicle inspection by Puspakom, transfer of ownership, and interaction with car sellers and buyers.
- To effectively handle, follow up, and resolve escalated issues and feedback from team members including dealing with car sellers and buyers.
- To coach team members both formally and informally through required coaching sessions, assessing skills and providing constructive feedback to improve performance and motivate individuals to achieve or exceed targets.
- To give training to Professional Photographers in order for them to trains car dealers to self-upload the car listings to Carlist.my
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in training/development background or team management background
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to influence, motivate, and coach multi-cultural teams of varying experience.
- Understand the value chain of request initiation, order processing till deliverable, and measure customer satisfaction upon completion.
- Experience in handling multiple teams and able to ability to adapt to changes to drive performance.
- Proven track record of implementing process improvement initiatives and able to demonstrate the tangible benefits from an operational point of view.
- Possess strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable operating in a relatively unstructured environment
- Maintains absolute integrity and confidentiality; is trustworthy, honest and absolutely reliable