Team Lead, Integrated Services
About the department
To change this text, go to Pages > Edit > About Us
About the job
Lead and manage professional photographers, runners, vehicle inspectors and relationship officers. Keep abreast of company strategy/developments and maintain awareness of online automobile industry developments focusing on car sellers and buyers experience.
- Drive and energize the team to optimize productivity and performance by closely tracking and monitoring team activities, to ensure key performance indicators and quality objectives are met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to formulate and implement policies and procedures related to car buying and selling activities.
- Monitor activities related to runner services, vehicle inspection by Puspakom, transfer of ownership, and interaction with car sellers and buyers.
- To effectively handle, follow up, and resolve escalated issues and feedback from team members including dealing with car sellers and buyers.
- To coach team members both formally and informally through required coaching sessions, assessing skills and providing constructive feedback to improve performance and motivate individuals to achieve or exceed targets.
- To give training to Professional Photographers in order for them to trains car dealers to self-upload the car listings to Carlist.my
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in training/development background or team management background
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to influence, motivate, and coach multi-cultural teams of varying experience.
- Understand the value chain of request initiation, order processing till deliverable, and measure customer satisfaction upon completion.
- Experience in handling multiple teams and able to ability to adapt to changes to drive performance.
- Proven track record of implementing process improvement initiatives and able to demonstrate the tangible benefits from an operational point of view.
- Possess strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable operating in a relatively unstructured environment
- Maintains absolute integrity and confidentiality; is trustworthy, honest and absolutely reliable