Order Management Analyst
About the department
Content of About Operations Team
About the job
Order Management Executive manages account activation, account renewal, credit purchase and analysis for management. This includes end to end customer life cycle management for dealers and private sellers.
Who are we looking for?
- Analyse credit transactions and prepare daily, weekly, monthly report to management
- Validate and analyse orders and credit transactions to ensure there is no revenue leakage
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly report on credit purchase and account renewal status
- Track campaign effectiveness through sales transactions and revenue forecast
- Recommends actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses;
- Identify opportunity and automate manual excel reports to increase productivity and efficiency
- Prepare monthly credit purchase and usage report with top performers (dealers, region etc)
- Effectively communicates both verbally and written regarding orders, credit disputes, system issues and ensure a timely delivery of service
- Document “Best Practice” scenarios for Order Verification and Order Management
- Validate and document existing business processes and map functional and non-functional requirements
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and respond to action items as necessary
- Provide support to internal team regarding subscription/package price changes and order inquiries
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel preferred (familiarity with statistical packages and/or SQL a plus).
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.