Customer Care Executive
About the department
To change this text, go to Pages > Edit > About Us
About the job
To handle all customer enquiries and requests promptly, accurately and professionally (inbound and outbound calls, email etc)
- To update and maintain customer interaction in the customer relationship
- To meet service targets by achieving both service and productivity level by ensuring that all calls are answered within the stipulated SLA
- To resolve customer’s complaints tactfully and escalate the case to Team Lead when necessary
- Provide customer’s comments to Team Leader for service improvement
- To maintain amicable working relationship with other members of the call centre/ customer service
- Able to multi task in fast paced team environment with the ability to operate flexible hours,including evenings/ weekends and holidays, according to store operational recruitment.
- Performs requisite daily/ weekly/ monthly administrative tasks/ duties e.g. daily progress report and etc.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate must possess at a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any fields with minimum 1 to 2 years working experience in call centre/ tele-marketing/ online/ automotive industries.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to speak in Mandarin or Chinese dialects will be an added advantage